Monday, October 27, 2014

What Am I?

What am I? That question can be answered many ways. I have been many things. A daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend, co-worker, etc... The list could go on and on.

The question for each of us to explore internally is.... What am I to me? Physically, I am a person, a wife, mother, author, teacher, etc. Emotionally - that is an ever changing answer. I'm continually looking for balance. To enjoy the joys in life, large and everyday, with the sorrows and losses that are bound to happen. Spiritually - balanced. Each of us need to find what our course to peace is. We all have what we believe in; follow and practice it. 

I'm not here to answer you the question of what I am. It is a question I need to answer each and everyday to find my fulfillment in life.  You need to do the same for yourself. Happy hunting for your answer - be truthful to you!!

Feel free to give your advise, but remember, we are all human and deserve respect and understanding in our choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment